Saturday 27 October 2007

I've won a prize!!!....and di's oct # 4th challenge

Guess what i have won a blog prize. It is from the lovely Sharon. You can see her fantastic work on shh-craft-creations. Thanks to Tommy for picking my name out. It is a long time since i won anything. I am so excited. I just love getting stash.

This weeks Di Hickman's challenge. Blogging a bit patchy at the moment. Just so busy. Windows are in now. Except they managed to break one of the panes of glass in the patio doors. It will be replaced next wednesday. However i can not complain. The company was Niddal windows in Knaresborough and they did a brilliant job. The Fitters Andy and John where most professional. Polite and curtious at all times. They took great care to cover all the furnishings in each room and tidy after wards. Just a pleasure to have in my home.
I have also made a last minute decision to enter scrapbooker of the year competition at Scrapbook magazine. I could not decide whether to enter or not. I entered last year and made it to the top 20, but was not one of the winners. Although i was very excited to get that far. Anyway thought i would get it a shoot again. I need to do 3 lo's and have managed to do 2. So working on the last one this weekend.
Have a good one. Takecare

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

This is such an elegant card, love the paper. Congrats on winning the prize have fun with your goodies

Clare said...

Love your card, black and white is one of my favourite combinations. Congrats on winning stash - how exciting!

Spot-On said...

Love the card, great classic color scheme and loving the papers! Good luck with the competition! TFS!