Wednesday 10 October 2007

Tagged and to be tagged that is the question. Oh and cps# 34

I have been tagged by storm
She has some lovely work over there, if you want to take a look.
Here are the rules that you must abide by if you are tagged

1.Link to your tagger and post these rules
2.Share 7 facts about yourself: Some random, some weird.
3.Tag 7 people at the end of your post and list them (linking them)
4.Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

Random and weird facts
1. I drank bleach once as a child thinking it was lemonade, and survived.
2. I have the annoying habit of laughing when telling a joke, before i get to the punchline.
3. I hate broadbeans. They are the devils food.
4. I love going for walks by the sea, especially in winter.
5. I would love to have a convertable car, preferably pink.
6. I love the art decor era.
7. I avoid driving on motorways. (I a am a real wouss)

Now i am doing what storm did and randomly picking names off the crafters blogger site. Sorry if you are woodcote
Deb
Jen
Rattytatty
Samm
Cheryl
Kathy
Hope you don't mind.
This is my take on this weeks cpds# 34
Have a nice wednesday evening

7 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, I love pink and green together. The stitching on the star is a wonderful touch

Storm said...

I'm with you on the runner bean thing ... although they aren't to bad raw :-/
Pretty card. Like Andrea I love the pink & green combo.

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Don't worry you never know i may have 7 readers who want to be tagged. I think this has been doing the rounds for about 12 months now. There are some other tags going round that are slightly different . Lets see what happens.

I felt much the same as you i think when 5 of my 7 complained that they had been tagged before LOl

stampandscrap@mail.com said...

Love the celebrate card, Its so happy and bright it made me smile

Anonymous said...

What a fun girly card ... I really like the stitching on the star.

Jukie said...

I love your colour combinations! Its sucha fresh and funky card!

Anonymous said...

Fab card Jackie x Great colours and of course the stitching x

janet