Sunday 14 October 2007

Fridges and fancies

Hi spent yesterday looking for a new fridge freezer. We found one on the internet. It is fantastic It is one of those american style. With the cold water and ice dispenser. I can't wait it is so much bigger than the one we have. And i can not wait to be able to just have freshly chilled water. It will be here in 2 weeks time. Ready tp be installed when we have are new kitchen done. Yes it is all go here. We are having all our windows and doors replaced next week. And what i am really looking forwad too is doing out the small back room downstairs which is going to become my craft room. Yeppeeeee. Space and room at last.
Am in the process of making my fab sister an envelope book. I have bound it with the bind it all. First time i have used it. I can only show sneaky peaks at it, as my sister visits my blog and i don't want her to see all of it yet. Papers are from the S.E.I. range.




Thanks for looking by

2 comments:

Clare said...

Lovely book, you've done a great job, I'm sure your sister will be thrilled.

Enjoy your new fridge freezer when it arrives - we have one of the big American style ones and we love it, I can come home from a weekly shop and find space for everything!

My Paper World said...

Really pretty papers, I love the buttons too!