Sunday 4 November 2007

Where as the time gone!

Cannot believe it has been so long since i last blogged. Just been so busy.
Windows are in and new american fridge delivered. Not going to be installed now until a week tomorrow.I can't wait be have a decent sized fridge in the kitchen, and cold water on tap. Oh do you get it, on tap!!
I lovely tiles i like are a discontinued line and a couple of the colours are short. So we have had to go back to the tile shop and do a bit of swopping round.
My current c.j as been lost in the post, so i have to do a new one. I am not happy about this, but i guess it happens.
Also decided to enter scrap booker of the year, so rushed to get 3 lo's done and posted in time. Sent special delivery of course. Only way to ensure it got there.
Now on a happier note i spent yesterday at Art from the Heart with the amazing Dy Reavely. It was a scrap attack day and jam packed with projects. She has these fab chipboard mini books. In lots of different shapes. We made this one into a xmas tree book. I went with my good friend Lynn. Hope the dinner party went o.k lynn.





Also made this flower card. My own design, not from a challenge site.

Hope you have had a good weekend.

No comments: