Saturday 6 October 2007

Di Hickman #oct 1


Hi. What a beauitful autumn day. It is warmer today than it was for some of the days in summer.
Does any one know how to make a Wind Sock. Luke needs to do one for a school project. I thought i would just use an old pillow case. Sew it into a funnel shape. I will have to get out the old sewing machine and dust it off. I have not used it for years. May also take the opportunatey to do a bit of machine stitching on some lo's and cards
This is my take on the Di Hickman sketches
Going to try and do some lo's this week. Just feel the need to get some done. Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, lovely colours and great stitching

Clare said...

Lovely card, the pink paper is gorgeous.

Can't help you with the wind sock I'm afraid - why do school always come up with these things! Good luck, I'm sure whatever you do will turn out fine!

Spot-On said...

fun colors! Love the bright pinks! TFS!