Wednesday 17 October 2007

parcels and buddies

Hi. I have had an email from my lush nephew out in Afganistan. So far he is safe. I have sent a couple of parcels. Which he said was fab. I know the post office service is not getting a good press of late, however i think it is fantastic that i can send a parcel out of afgankstan free if it is 2kg's or under. And 2kg's is quite heavy.
Anyway he is missing chocolate and tea bags, so along with many other goods they will be in his next parcel. My son sent him a parcel last week along with other information he placed a complete copy of his school timetable just so he would know what my son was doing and when. How cute is that.
Oh and janet if who read this i saw your lo in scrapbook magazine. Well done on getting published It is a fantastic lo.
Long time again since i did a layout. So here is one for you to have a look at.
I really want to try and get some more done. I have lots of photo's to scrap.
Thanks for looking by. Takecare

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie Hope you mean another Janet as I havent submitted a LO so hope im not in a mag!!

Lovely work on here as ever - where do you find the time?

Janet x

My Paper World said...

Great layout, I really love the colours, it looks fab!

Andrea, said...

Fab layout, the colours look really good

Tracey said...

Great Layout!

Clare said...

Lovely layout - beach photos are my favourite. Really like the lettering you've used.