Thursday 4 October 2007

Same sketch different card


Hi
Manged another card.Used the same sketch which is from Sketch this: card!
Used papers basic grey 'mellow' and a paisley dye from quickutz. Easy to use with a good hand.
I am really annoyed with myself. Whilst trying to upload a new music video to my site, i inadvertantly deleted my blog counter. And i was reaching my first thousand. Despite everything i tried i just could not retrive it. So it is back to numbero uno
Thanks for stopping by.
Takecare

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love this card and your use of quickutz, my favourite die-cutter. Glad your wrist is getting better.

Debby Winters said...

When your card appeared on my screen...my first reaction was; "Oh! Wow!" Just beautiful. Just found your blog...I'll be back!

Clare said...

Lovely card, the paisley die-cuts are really effective.