Sunday 7 October 2007

Indian summer


Got this fab card kit from 2 jills
Just thought i would have a play around today.
I have got my bind it all tool out and are in the process of trying to create an envelope book. Will show you that tomorrow if it is o.k.
Have made a wind sock today with Luke. Since it was his project i just showed him how to use the sewing machine and away he went. He is in the process of decorating it.
Very nice day today. Warmer than it was in the summer. Had a very nice walk with the dog this morning. Don't suppose we will get many more of these now.
Hope you had a good weekend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make some lovely cards. Thank you for sharing them!

Storm said...

oooh pretty card. I've not heard of thos kits before I'll have to have a look.

Anyway, I have tagged you :-/ If you fancy joining in it's at http://simplystorm.blogspot.com/