Wednesday 24 October 2007

And through the round window. Arty Girlz challenge

I can not beleive it as been a week since i last blogged. Where as the time gone? I have returned to work for 3 days. Which was o.k. but my arm did ache at the end of the day. I am off this week and so is Luke as it is half term. We are joined by 2 work mean. Andy and john. They are replacing all the windows and doors. Also putting patio doors on the dining room. It will look great but what a mess! Dust everywhere yesterday, and it will be the same again today. So for the passed 3 days i have been preparing the rooms so that they access the windows. Then cleaning up after they had gone. And any one who knows me will know how much i hate cleaning. Mostly because i am so short of time and do not want to spend it dusting etc.
Have had a go at this weeks Arty Girlz Challenge.

It was only set yesterday. How quick is that for me. Takecare

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, it has such a modern feel to it.

Anonymous said...

Wow wonderful, absolutely nice.

Julie Allain said...

This is absolutely FAB!!

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz challenges again :) xx

Anonymous said...

Another fab card Jackie x

Janet x

Anonymous said...

Tried to leave a comment for Flamy but cant as im still an unregistered user - please tell him I think His blog is great! Janet

Paula J Atkinson said...

Fab card. Love all the red scroll work.

Sally said...

What a great funky card, brill.

Leann said...

sooo funky!

Anonymous said...

Me again! How daft do I feel Jackie you are right it is my LO in Scrapbook Magazine!! There is no hope for me now. Must have submitted it via internet as LO is still in Megs album maybe after Id done a stint of nights im always 3 sheets to the wind after my last night of work.
Still think your card is Fab x Hi to Flamy too x

Janet

Shh-Shh said...

Hi ... just to CONGRATULATE YOU... you have won my Blog Candy.
Please go to my blog and hit the e-mail link to send me your postal address.
Congrats again.x.

Crissi Harvey said...

Gorgeous card love the modern feel to it great colours, Thanks for joining in with our challenges and sharing your work.
crissi xx

Anonymous said...

Great card !