Sunday 22 July 2007

Step back in time

I have just been doing my entry in a circle journal. It is about your era. My time was in the 80's. I have just had the most wonderful fun remember all the stuff i got up too. I started the eights as a shy retireing teenager and ended them a confident independant young woman.
Here are just a few of the things i remember

Star wars the empire strikes back, and the return of the Jedi.
Yuppies.
Blue masscara.
Leg warmers.
Jane Fonda's excerise video.
Rubik Cube.
The cold war and the fall of the Berlin wall.
Educating rita.
An Office and a Gentleman (one of my fav's. Watched lots, to the point i could recall most of the script) (Had more free time then)

The biggest thing i remember really is the music.
I loved nearly every thing that was out.
A-ha - Take on me
B52- Love Shack
Fine Young Cannables- I love the raw and the cooked album.
The Clash and The Cure.
T'Pau- Heart and Soul.
Pet Shop Boys.
Culture Club.
I could just go on and on, but better stop there. What a blast from the past!!! I think it as inspired me to do a full size lo about it, for me to keep. Could end up being a complete album with all the things which keep popping in too my head.
I am trying to get more cards made. So i have decided to make a card with the left over scraps of stash from the layouts when i finish them..
Here is the card i have done with yesterdys lo scraps

No comments: