Monday 30 July 2007

In the pink.....and brown

What a lovely day, do you think summer is here at last?? I am so glad that the weather is better. I can not think of anything worse than camping...except camping in the rain. I have so many bad memories of camping when i was a child. I like my luxuries like a toilet and washing facilites on suite. Anyway i think the sun will make all the adventures at camp much more fun for Luke.
I have spent the evening being creative to help pass the time and help take my mind off Luke.
I have made 2 cards with the scraps for the yesterdays layout.

I don't know about you but i do find mens cards are hard to do. I have decided to try to do more to improve my skills at doing them. So i did this one .

Have a good night. Takecare

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love these cards made from your scraps!! I too have been making cards and using up bits from my card kits. Made an atc too. Love the flower punch you have used - so much so I bought one too on Sunday and have been punching away ever since.

Hope you enjoy your trip to Embsay tomorrow x Mum, Meghan and I have a craft day planned so its bound to be a messy affair - Meghan is planning to triple emboss - doesnt care what just wants to do it!

HGD Janet x