Tuesday 10 July 2007


Sorry not been blogging for a week. I honestly do not know where the time goes.
We had the summer fair at school on saturday. The rain managed to hold off until after it had finished.
Luke managed to collect lots of junk as per usual. I think he got 14 jam jars full of sweets or toys. That is what is in the carrier bags.

Whilst i was at the fair doing my parental duty my darling husband was doing this. Still he did make the most delicious tea so can'nt really complain.
I have inadvertantly become the social secetary for scouts. Now their fair is next monday which i have to try and fined some stall equipment for. Wish me luck.
I also have to do some hand outs for the next social event, which i have done. Thank goodness, just hope they will go down well at the committee meeting tomarrow.
Have a good evening, the sun as come out at last here hippee.

No comments: