Sunday 29 July 2007

crop and chat

Had another super day at Art from the Heart. With out the traumas of yesterday. It was lovely chatting and catching up with everyone. To day just did our own thing. I russelled up this double layout for this weeks challenge on UK scrappers.

Also picked up two card packs so will be making them this week i hope.
Missing Luke terribly. I know he will be having a good time. But still. The house is so quiet without him. I think the dog Turner is missimg him too.
Goodnight my baby sleep well.

2 comments:

mum-on-the-run said...

Great DLO, love the photos :)

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie x Love the LO and as I was sat next to you through most of it I know how much care and thought went into it!!! As I told you I love the colours and also your use of ribbons and of course the stitching!

Love your blog site and will def be a regular visitor x

Janet x