Tuesday 31 July 2007

Lots of hits... yippee

Thanks to every one who visits my blog. I have had over 200 this month. And i am really pleased with that amount of hits, so thanks alot.
I am really sorry to any one who has tried to leave a comment, i did not realise the blogger was only letting other bloggers leave messages. I have now rectified that and anyone can leave a comment. So please do. I would love to hear from you out there.
I am going to make some more cards to night, hopefully attempt this weeks CPS challenge. If i get time later this evening i will post them.
Happy chatting to you.
Takecare.

1 comment:

Lynn Leahy said...

Loved your cards from yesterday's blog. Thoroughly enjoyed today, we must plan more weekend courses at art from the heart, entirely hooked on dyan's style. Show you what i did tomorrow. Lynn