Tuesday 24 July 2007

Goodbyes and hello's

Had a bit of a strange day today. Every thing happened as usual for a tuesday. But it will be the last time things will happen like this again on a tuesday, forever. My baby has left primary school. I picked him up for the last time at that school. It feels so weird. Like it was just last year that he start there. I cannot believe that the time as gone so quick. I want to do it over again.
Luke is o.k he is looking forward to going to high school, not sure if i am. ( that is about him going to high school, i have already been) May have to lock him in the cupboard now, so him will never leave. (only joking)
Consoled myself with making some cards tonight, whilst sipping a glass of wine. Now things seem a little bright. Found this brilliant card challenge site
Card positioning systems Here are my attempts for the latest sketch challenge

Is it too early for xmas cards???





Oh not only do i have to cope with him leaving school, he is off to scout camp for a week. I feeeeel weeell just not needed any more. Surplus to requirements. Except for the suppling of food, clothing, shelter, money, lifts etc etc. Well may be not that surplus as yet.
Take care

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

2 great cards, I don't think it's too early for Xmas especially with this weather

Lea L. said...

What cute cards! I just did a bunch of Christmas cards over the weekend, so I think it is fine! Thanks for participating at CPS this week!

~Lea Lawson

Clare said...

Great cards, I think it's time I got started on my xmas cards!