Saturday 28 July 2007

Distressing day

I have had a distressing day in both the artistic and emotional ways. Today my most beloved son went to scout camp. In sherwood forest. Driven by my most beloved but directionally challenged husband, along with 2 other scouts in the car. Has i feared he became lost. A journey which should have taken 1 1/2 hours took 3 hours. I received communications from the camp wondering if i had heard from them as they had not arrived, but nothing from my dearly beloved family. As it turns out they knew they where lost and where they had gone wrong, and how they where going to get back on track. However they did not realise had much every one else was worrying ( me) and did not think to let any one else (me) know that they were o.k just taken the wrong direction.
In the mean time, in an attempt to take my mind off the adventures of my husband and son i was undertaking some crafting development at the Art from the Heart. Along with my very good friend Lyn. Hi Lyn, looking forward to wednesday. I just love all that scummy stuff there. We learned some background and tags art techniques.

Will be trying these techiques out in both scrapping and cardmaking.
Off there again tomarrow for a crop. Cann't wait, i just love getting together with others for craftyness, if you know what i mean.
bye for now.

2 comments:

Lynn Leahy said...

Hi Jackie, I enjoyed Saturday too. Hard work though! See you wednesday Lynn

Lynn Leahy said...

Hi Jackie, I loved saturday too. Hard work though!! See you wednesday, Lynn