Thursday 24 January 2008

Tranquil Moments

Tranquil moments. How i enjoy those. The quiet lounge in the bath filled with bubbles, sipping on a glass filled with an other kind of bubbles. The lay in on a weekend. Only they are too far apart and too few.
However the tranquil moments i am going to introduce you too is a new website. Well new to me. Some of you may have come across it. It is Tranquil Moments: Card Challenge. Created by the lovely Sonda. So if you want a peek bob over. Here is my card from her sketch.

I am thinking about setting my own sketch challenge. Only i do not know how to create the sketches on the computer. Now i know it must be simple. But that is me. Simple. I have tried creating in word, but how do i do wriggley lines and shaded area's. Can any one help? I will love you forever and ever.
Takecare and thanks for stopping by.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I think it's easier to create the sketchs in powerpoint than word... have a try... you can choose there diffrent symbols. good luck Monika

Anonymous said...

Wow Jackie! What a great card! Love what you did with my sketch! I so hope you'll create more with the sketches I have coming up! They are so fun!! I create all of mine on paper first...then get on my photoshop program and go to work creating the digi version of my sketch. probably not the fastest or easiest way to do it but it works for me. I am always sketching during my dd's therapy sessions...gives me something to do. haha
Don't be a stanger! Hugs! Sonda