Wednesday 16 January 2008

cps 47 and stopping time

This is my take on this weeks cps sketch.

The papers are by wild asparagus, i think. Used the cuttlebug embossing folder for the vines on the background. Cut out a circles and used the notch and dye tool to creat the scolloped edge around the larger one.
This is my latest lo. Took me ages to decide on the title. I known what i felt about the photos, but putting it into words was difficult. This photos are of Luke in his last year at primary school. I was really sad that he was leaving it. It was the end of an era. Not just for him, but for me. He was leaving close contact with some of his friends, and me also. He has made new friends and so have i. But i do miss those days.

Takecare.
Thanks for looking

5 comments:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

So So cute...Love it!!!

Clare said...

Great card, love your version of the sketch. Really like your layout too, it shows how important it is to scrap memories that you otherwise might forget about in years to come.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card and layout ,love the papers you used ,Dawnx

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card and a great LO

Anonymous said...

Love this LO Jackie and lovely to hear how you felt about the photos x Hope youve put all that somewhere in the LO.

Janet x