Wednesday 23 January 2008

Sketch this card 39

Hi day.
Still feeling a bit iffy, even had a nap this afternoon and still feel tired. Hope it passes soon. I was going to go to the gym, but think i may have to give it a miss today. Did this card for this weeks sketch this card challenge. Sorry just can not remember the name of the pp. It is on the tip of my tongue. I used up some scraps that i had so the name strip was not on them.

My nephew is off back to afghanistan today and hopefully will be back in 9 weeks. Fingers crossed he keeps safe.
Takecare.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive had these papers too but cant remember the name either!! Love the card Jackie as ever your work is fab :)
Congratulations on the design team place :) Hope your tummy is better :) and I still need club details please x

Janet x

Clare said...

Love the papers, I don;t know what they are either though! Really like the stitching around it.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Love this...Super Adorable!! look forward to more of your creation's. (((Hugs)))

Katie said...

Wow! Gorgeous stitching...and card!