Sunday 27 January 2008

Sketch this lo 41

How is your weekend going. I have had a love day today. A long lay in. Nice week with Turner in the pinewoods. Completed this lo. The sketch is from Sketch this. It is of the Turkish Baths in Harrogate. I just love going there, although i do not get the chance often. It is so relaxing and you feel so clean and refreshed after. Only like to go when it is ladies only. They do mixed sessions, with costumes of course, but i prefer not to have to deal with half naked men. Unless they are between the ages of 20 and 35 with a six pack and biceps to match. Anyway would highly recommend a visit. Takecare.

1 comment:

Clare said...

Love your layout - the spa sounds great although a bit far for me to visit as I live 'down south' LOL about only wanting to see men between 20 and 35 (and I would definately want to keep my costume on!)