Saturday 12 January 2008

Papertake card and fabo weekend

This is my take on Papertake weekly challenge. Never done one of theirs before, so thought i would run this one up in between shop, hairdressing appointments, wrapping presents and generally getting excited about this weekend. Used papers from dcwv. The dressed up range. Just love a bit of sparkle. I am off to my lovely sisters to catch up with my beloved family. May see if i can upload something to the old blog when i am there. Catch up later and have a good weekend.

6 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is really gorgeous. Stunning work.

Andrea, said...

beautiful card, love the flowers

Tina said...

Beautiful Card, I love the colours you've used.
Tina x

Dawn Wheeler said...

Lovely card ,very pretty ,Dawnx

Mrs Mayne said...

Great card! Thanks for taking part! It's lovely to see some new faces! x

Jilli said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours