Saturday 5 January 2008

Di Hickmans 1st jan challenge

Did you know that this weekend is said to be the most depressive of the year. All the celebrations are over and the weather is poor, and the nights still dark. Well it has not been depressive for me.I going to have a new hair cut to day. I do like going to the hair dressers. And i have been to the gym, twice this week. I feel really pleased with myself. This year will see a new, healthier, improved me. I have also done some scrapping. The jackie's happy scrappers meet tomorrow, so double lo almost done for that. I just want to twick it a bit so will upload that later for you to see. Also did this card for the di hickman challenge for this week

Also looking forward to next weekend. Warren, my nephew will be back for 2 weeks r&r. So we are having a second xmas. Really looking forward to seeing him.
Anyway off to get my hair done.
Catch you later

1 comment:

Spot-On said...

Pretty card! Have fun with your nephew! TFS!