Saturday 26 January 2008

Di Hickman # 4 jan

Hi all. Hope you are having a good weekend. I bobbed over to Art from the Heart this morning. They are having a sale on at the moment. Spant more than i intended. I always set myself a limit. Sometimes i keep to it, and at others i don't. And today was a 'don't' day. Still bagged lots of crafting bargains. Will keep me going for a while. Here is my take on this weeks Di Hickman's challenge. I love these papers. Having a memory lapse at the moment.......Doodlebug. Must be having a bit of a black and white period at the moment. Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Andrea, said...

Great card, love those papers

Kim Mraz said...

sooo elegant, love it! :)

http://paperhugs.typepad.com/

Misty said...

Very cool card! What great work.
Mist

Spot-On said...

love the doodlebug! great card! TFS!