Thursday 20 September 2007

two tone ribbon


This is for this weeks challenge over on cps
For some reason the ribbon looks two tone, but it is not in real life. It is just plain burgundy. I am pleased i am still managing to craft, even if some what slowly. My arm is getting a little more comfortable. What i really miss is a bath. I am having to have a shower and my dh washes my hair, but it just does not feel the same. I love soaking in a bath. It is like my little space for a short while. Cann't wait to get back too it.
I am gonig to the great northern paper crafts show on saturday. Meeting up with my good friend Lyn, who is kindly giving me a lift. Hope to see some of you there, including you janet. Say hello too me if you see me there. I am one with a coller and cuff on my left arm.
Takecare

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

If that's one handed can't wait to see what two handed LOL, your card is great.

Andrea, said...

fab card, hope your arm heals soon

Anonymous said...

Hope you're back to 100% soon ... love what you did with the sketch.