Wednesday 19 September 2007

LO at last.


I started this lo before my accident and have managed to finish it. Although it has taken 3 days. Still i don't have anything else to do. In some ways it is nice been a lady of leisure, but i sure miss my independence and being able to drive. I have somelovely friends. I have had offers of lifts to the great northern papercraft show which is on this weekend. Lifts to next weeks scrap at fat freddies. Aswell as offers of help from my non scrapping friends. Makes me feel luckily. And then of cause i have my dh and ds both of whom are seeing to my every need. I well and truely are blessed. Thanks to each and everyone.
Back to the lo. It is for a challenge site by the team i am in at uk scrappers. We are to use ribbons. Which are coming out of the star and are the crosses on the large photo corner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Another fab LO Jackie x Hope you are feeling ok x Maybe ill see you at the extravaganza x

Janet x