Saturday 29 September 2007

Di Hickman sept #4


Here is my take on this weeks Di Hickmans challenges
Thought i would have a go at a man's card again. I seem to have more males in my life than females. I long for some more females so i can do more lo's with flowers on.
Anyway when i was doing this card and heat embossing the circular 'for Gentlemen' emblishment sparks started flying from it. So i have had to buy a new one which i will check out later today, hopefully. I have a busy scrapping day tomorrow. I have to finish my next circle journal which will be about 'me' The other team members have to write what they like and dislike.
It is also my brother-in-law to be's 50th birthday next week so i need to russell up something for him.
Have a next saturday night.

4 comments:

Jeannette said...

What a lovely card, and your 123 Card is lovely too.

Spot-On said...

lovely card! great colors and loving the 'for gentlemen' stamp! Shame about the heat gun though, stay safe!
hugs

Fae said...

Lovely card - i always struggle doing cards for men. Looking forward to getting your cj :)

Andrea, said...

Fab card, the paper with the spots is brilliant. I love the touches of red in the card