Monday 17 September 2007

slight accident

Hi i have a slight accident. Whilst helping set up the bbq at the scout AGM i tripped over a step. Landed on the concrete on top of my left arm and fractured my radial head. It is very sore at the moment, even with pain killers. Luckily i am right handed, which is unhurt. However it is very difficult doing every thing one handed. I have to eat with a folk, little an american GI. And going to the toilet is not that quick and easy as it was.
Will keep blogging, cause i can do that one handed. I do have some old lo's which i have not put on my blog so will upload them when i feel up to it. Still feel a bit shakey and diffenately sore at the moment.
Still it will give me time to write (one handed ) those letters to my boy's out in Afghanistan.
Takecare out there, and don't go trippng over step's.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jackie, Sorry to hear about your accident, hope you will be O.K. for the GNPE on Saturday. Would you like me to come and pick you up? Lynn

Anonymous said...

Oh Jackie so sorry to hear this!! Hope you are ok and adjusting to crafting one handed x Am still off line at home but will email the pic of us at Dyans as soon as it comes back x

Janet x