Friday 21 September 2007

Di Hickman sept #3

I felt in the card making mood today so did 2 for this weeks Di Hickman sketch Made the snowflake one first, which i quite like. I bought some stencils from fat freddies they are by The Crafters Workshop and are really fantastic. They have lots to choose from including alphabets, swirls , flowers and doohickys ( brackets and exclaimation marks to you and me) Any way i did the swirls by the snowflake with the Regal Flourish.



Luck for me Fat Freddies will be at the Great Northern Show tomorrow, so i will be able to stock up on supplies. I am really looking forward to it. I love getting new stash. And apart from walking the dog and going to fracture clinic i have not been out. Starting to go a little stir crazy. I neeeeeed to get ooouuut
Takecare and catch you later

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Lovely cards, I love the flourishes on the snowflake one

Spot-On said...

fun! love the snowflake one, and the layered star is great! TFS!

Sam said...

I'm right there with you on not going out apart from to walk the dog!

Your cards are lovely, great use of embellishements!

Thank you to for visiting and leaving some very kind comments on my blog ;o)

My Paper World said...

Your cards are gorgeous!

Storm said...

Lovely cards especially the first one.

Anonymous said...

Love the snowflake card Jackie.

Sorry I missed you at the show and I went both days!!! did meet up with lots of other crafters though. Spent a small fortune but I have some really neat stuff to add to my growing stash and for someone who was not going to bother with stamps boy have I a collection!

Janet x