Monday 24 September 2007

Stash, stash, stash.

Had a fantastic time at the show. Spent a small fortune, but ay ho it is only money and one as to ensure a good supply of stash to work with. There was lots of lovely stuff. Art from the heart have the new Love Elsie range. Which is delish. Got a Zutter bind it all. I have wanted one for ages and luckily Stamp Addicts where selling them. Also got lots of paper and card. My good friend was very kind to me on saturday, she carried my bags and made me sit whilst she got coffee's and lunch. Thanks very much Lynn. Then i went again on sunday. I had a free ticket for both days. Given to all members of craft work cards. Lynn could not make it on sunday, so my darling son came along as my bag carrrier. I treated him to a double topped jersey ice cream, which he thought was yummy. So that kept him happy. Arm is a bit sore. People kept knocking. Some people did actually apologise and check i was o.k. But others just looked and carried on pushing through. Some people seem to lose all sense of good manners. The Sketch this card site are looking for new design tem members. I would looovvee to be part of a design team. So anyone out there looking for new team members ?!!! This is my attempt for sketch this card:27

Hope you are all well. Take care

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Love this card, colours and design are great.

Debbie x

Andrea, said...

Great card, lovely colours. Have fun with you Bind It All

Anonymous said...

Another fab card Jackie x Sorry to hear peeps were a bit rough on you at the show. I noticed myself that some people were just rude trying to push in and generally not thinking about others. I too had a weekend ticket as a craftwork cards member. I took mum along and we did one half sat and 1 half sun which meant she was not absolutely shattered!
Hope you are snapped up by a design team x Your work is soooo goood x Janet x