Saturday 17 November 2007

Di Hickman Nov #2

Hi all. Well the kitchen is still nowhere near finished. We have to endure 4 more days, hopefully, of no cooker, fridge or dishwasher. Machanical dishwasher that is. There is still me. It is maddening not having a fridge in the kitchen. We have one in the garage. Every time we want a drink it means a trip to the garage. I just keep thinking it will be lovely when it is finished. Then it will be time to start on my craft room. Hipppeee. i am so lookng forward to it. And tonight we are going to get a chinse takeaway. We never get takeaways. Ian perfers to cook something special on the weekend. Usually with fresh veg from the allotment. Which is always nice, but sometimes it is just nice to chill and get a takeaway.
This is my interpretation of DiHickmans sketch
I am way behind on xmas cards so you may be seeing a few in the next few weeks. I have used the winter wonderland papers by craftwork cards. I used the cuttlebug embossing folder for the snowflakes at the bottom of the card. And a sizzix cut and emboss snowflake which is at the top of the card. The xmass kisses stamp is from blonde moments. Link to them is on the right.
Have a good weekend. Takecare.

6 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, I love the colours of the background paper so pretty for a different Xmas card

Annie said...

lovely card, and I've been browsing your others too, I like! thank you for leaving a comment on my blog.

Deb said...

This is so gorgeous, I love how you used the sketch, love the embossing and the great stamp!

Spot-On said...

Great card! Love the colors and the embossed snowflake is a great touch! TFS!

Samm said...

This is gorgeous! love the embossed snowflake, cute!

Samm
x

Unknown said...

Love this Jackie :)