Thursday 22 November 2007

cps #40

Well the kitchen is coming a long. It looks like a kitchen now. Only the tiles left to do and the floor. The fridge is going in tomorrow. I can not wait. I have spent the last 2 weeks going backwards and forwards to the fridge in the garage, it will be so nice to be able to just trun around in the kitchen and get what i need straight away.
I have ordered my craft table and storage units, and they will arrive on wednesday. Still need to paint that room yet. But on track for craft room done by xmas. Hippeee.
Had a go at this weeks CPS challenge. Used the lovely blonde moments papers. I love how the design as been reduced to fit on cards. The xmas kisses stamp is also from blonde moments.
Now i am off to have a relaxing soak in the bath. Catch you later.

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, I love those papers they are great. How lovely it'll be when your kitchen is finished bet you can't wait.

Anonymous said...

Lynn said..... Been following your kitchen story with great interest. You must put a photo of your finished craft room on your blog. Brilliant cards.

Samm said...

What a cute card! love the colours!

Samm
x