Tuesday 6 November 2007

cps # 38


Bit of a quicky tonight. Been to fat freddies for a crop.
So much fun. Would show you my lo but not finished as yet.Will do when it is. Only thing is after working all day a am not at my best. But i just have to go. Some of my friends have asked me to organise some scrapbooking sessions and do a lo for them to do. Which i think i will have a go at.
Anyway very tired to night so will leave you with a cps challenge card
Will catch up with you tomorrow.
Good night

3 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the papers

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie x Great card and love your project from Dys was there last week too doing the santa sleigh workshop. Go for it with the scrapbooking sessions - Ive done really well at Skipton its full at the moment - not everyone does the project but its great to get together - I miss Dys scraparageous :( Janet x

Clare said...

Love the colour combination of the purple and the silver grey.

Nice to hear that your talent has been spotted, I'm sure others would love to share this with you!