Monday 4 February 2008

Sketch this lo 42

Do you know i am getting so forgetful lately. Twice today i have mislaid my handbag. I have been at home, so that is o.k. Only this morning i thought i was going o be late for work. I had to search for a good 10 minutes before i found it. Anyone got any good tips for improving my memory. I am willing to try any thing. As long as it does not involve animals.
This lo is of my darling boy and his cousin. The one fighting in afghanistan. It was taken august 2006. Luke really enjoys his cousin and we all cannot wait until he is back with us safe and sound. I used the sketch 42 from Sketch this. I am quite pleased with it. I like the circular bits on it. The papers are by Daisy D. Thanks for stopping by and having a look.

2 comments:

Dawn Wheeler said...

Wow fabulous layout love the tearing and the fab papers and photo .Dawnx

Clare said...

Great layout, love the mixture of patterned papers.