Saturday 16 February 2008

Di Hickman # 2 feb sketch

Hi all. What a fab day again. Little colder, but still lovely weather to be out and about. Hubby is off at the allotment, tending to our organic fruit and veg. The difference in taste is just unbelievable. The corn on the cob last year was devine. I am not really into the cultivating bit, just really into the eatting bit.
This is my take on this weeks Di Hickman sketch. Loved this sketch. Just keep thinking it will be my turn next month to be on the dt. I am so excited.
Anyway used papers by the lush basic grey. Paper punch for the hearts. I love this little scolloped heart. I was lucky enough to pick one up really cheap when they were selling them off a one of my local craft shops.

Have a lovely weekend. takecare and thanks for stopping by.

8 comments:

Danielle Flanders said...

ooh this card is beautiful!!

Unknown said...

This is such a beautiful card!!!!!

Andrea, said...

great card, I love the paper you have used

Clare said...

This is lovely, really like the scalloped hearts.

Clare said...

This is lovely, really like the scalloped hearts.

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous, love what you've done with the panels.

Unknown said...

Gosh what a stunner! I just love BG in any shape or form. Really gorgeous. Lol x

Spot-On said...

Love the offset strips! Very cool! TFS!