Sunday 17 February 2008

Arty Girlz challenge

This is my take on this weeks Arty Girls challenge. It was to stamp. I have stamped the green flowers and the sentiment. The papers are by guess what!! bg again. Can you tell that i have a lot of them at the moment. The stamps are by Maya Road, another favourite of mine. The butterflies are paper punched. Got that idea from Keisha Campbell. I love that girls work. It is a big influence on me. Take a look if you have not already, you will be impressed.
Hope you are having a fab weekend. I am really looking forward to next weekend. It is the great yorkshire paper craft show. I have saved up ready to spend, spend and spend. I may need an extension to my scrap room for all that lovely new stash.
Thanks for looking by.


4 comments:

Crissi Harvey said...

such a pretty card love the stamps and BG papers are just scrummy.
Thanks for joining in with the Arty Girlz challenge.

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card, great papers

Sandy said...

Wow this is brilliant. Lovely card.

Julie Allain said...

This is lovely - the butterflies are fab

Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz once again :) xx