Tuesday 11 December 2007

Still long time no post

Hi. I am still trying to get on top of things. Preparation and present buying for xmas. Sorting out my scrap room and try to do xmas cards. Have sent off my parcels for the boys out in afghanistan. Hope they get there in time. I have had to hunt for suitable things to send. I have sent chocolates, as well as other stuff, even though it says not too as it melts. Warren is really missing it and says he will squeeze it out if he has too.
I also had my first scrapbooking seession. The club we went too as closed down. So some of the others asked me to start on up. I do a layout and get the materials, and they pay me £7.oo. It was rally good. The response was great. Everyone loved it. There was 4 of them and we are looking for new members, so if you want to join us let me know.
And here is the first scrap page from the Jackie's happy scrappers club. So named by the members on the first session.

Takecare.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it Jackie x Would love to come to the club - have changed email and it comes back as not valid the ones Ive sent to you.

Hope you havee a great Christmas x

Janet x