Monday 31 December 2007

Last one for 2007

This will be my last entry for 2007. I can not believe how fast this year as gone. So many things have happened. Warren gone to war. Luke started electric guitar lessons. New kitchen and scrap room. Which remains me i have not yet up loaded the photos. I need to take some when it looks reasonably tidy. Don't know when that will be.
I used the sketch from sketch this as the inspiration for this lo. Slightly adapted as i usually do. It is a picture of my friend amy. She lives in american now, but used to live here. I really miss her at times. She came back for a flying visit in april when this was taken. The papers are by creative imagination.

This is my attempt at the cps #45 sketch.
I got this fantastic card pack as a present to my self from craftwork carks. It iss lovely full of nice papers and different sized cards. atahese papers are from dcwv. The happy birthday card with the embossed dragonfly is from craftwork cards. I chalked it. Not chalked in a while.
Now need to work on my new year resolutions. Have a lovely new years eve. See you next year.

2 comments:

Annie said...

I love your purple dragonfly card - and it reminds me I've not done any dry embossing in a while too!

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the colours. Happy New Year