Sunday 23 December 2007

long time yet again


One of my new year resolutions will be to blog more regularly. I promise. I did this card, i think it was a di hickman challenge, but now can not find it on the website and it is not this weeks. Anyway just thought i would share it will you.
Janet i will try and get in contact with you on the do crafts website. So that you are able to contact me.
I am running another scrapbook session on 6th of january 1pm until 4pm. And the next is saturday 2nd of february again 1pm until 4pm. If you are in the harrogate area and wish to join us than please do so. Leave a comment with some means of getting in touch with you and i will forward the details of were. I do a double layout and supply the materials for that layout for £7.50. This is all you have to pay. And you can copy my lo completely, or not. the choice is yours.
Nearly christmas. Now have you been naughty or nice!!!

No comments: