Saturday 4 August 2007

New Challenges

I have found this other great challenge site Di Hickman. She does card and scrapbook challenges. This is my attempt at the 1st August card sketch.


I really enjoyed doing this card. I feel a punch phase coming on.

It is my fathers 70th birthday coming soon. So i have whipped up this little number for him.

Sorry about the poor picture quality. The flash as reflected back from the silver on the card. But you get the idea.
I am so excited as my beautiful boy is coming back today after his adventures at scout camp. I can not wait to give him a great big hug. If he will let me!
Am off to pick him up now hippee.
takecare

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab cards Jackie x Hope your boy missed you a tinsy bit x Mine back on Monday and think he wont have missed me a jot!!

Janet x

Spot-On said...

great cards! I have the same probs sometimes with reflective cards, try turning the flash off, and take the card outside to get a pic :)
I have plans to get a few punches in the future, fiskars came out with some great ones!