Saturday 25 August 2007

Hi

I had a nice time in Scarborough. Stayed a bit longer than the weekend, as you have properly gathered. I have also been inspired to get the back room sorted in my house. I have out grown my craft room which is the small bedroom. We have a back room down stairs that is not really used for anything particular but it soon will be. I am in the process of stripping the wall paper and am going out to choose some paint later. Just need to find some nice storage units. Got any tips?
Here is my take on this weeks Di Hickman challenge.
Also have done a few cards which i left at my mums. She is in to card making aswell. Only does not get out and about much. I bought her a new sizzix sidekick and my dad got her some dies for it. She was over the moon and a i bet still merrilly cutting out hearts and flowers.
When i got home i made these two.


Going to be a glorious weekend weather wise. Hope you have a good one.

2 comments:

Spot-On said...

great cards! I got my Mum a sidekick last year! She loves it. TFS!

mum-on-the-run said...

Great take on Di's challenge!!

Love the embossed hearts too :)