Monday 6 August 2007

Fantastic time

Luke as returned safe and sound. He had a fantastic time. Loved Alton Towers. Had a go at rifle shooting.And well just lots of stuff. He looked really tired when we picked him up. I thought he needed a wash, but the darkness on his skin was not dirt but a sun tan.
So nice to have him back. I did give him a big hug. The blood supply to his arms is only just returning.
Sorry no picture to post today. Am trying to work on a lo which i started yesterday. Decided today i did not like it, so removed some elements. Having a bit of a block.
I feel all headachy and have a sore throat. Feel like i am coming down with cold. Just my luck when the sun is out. Hope i will not be ill for my holidays in 2 weeks.
Takecare. Will try to upload pictures tomorrow

No comments: