Wednesday 13 June 2007

Cards and cuties

I have been making some fathers day cards today. Quite enjoyed that. I have been more of a scrapper for ages, but i can see me getting back into card making as well



here is another


and another. Possibly my favourite.


Say hello to flopsy


and snowy


They are so cute. Snowy is obsessed with food. She loves lettuce, carrots and brocolli. So much so i have seen her tear it out of poor flopsys mouth.
My one day off during the week and guess what! it as rained all day. So cheesed off. It will be sunny tomarrow cause i am at work.
Until later happy crafting

2 comments:

Joanne Bain said...

Hi
Thanks for dropping by my blog and I am sorry I did not get here to tell you how to put your music video on but I see you worked it out. Your cards look fantastic and flopsy and snowy are just gorgeous.
Best wishes
Joanne

Levitt5 said...

this blog is awesome! 3 Cheers from the marylanders!