Monday 11 June 2007

cubist masterpiece

On a monday night i go to an art class. I love it. There are mostly poeple my age (21 and a few months) (quite a few)that also go. It gives me an opportunity try different mediums and develop new skills.
For the last couple of weeks we have been working on a cubism piece.
I have found this fantastic. We had to draw the same item 3 times, on the same piece of paper, from 3 different angles. Then look for nice shapes and colour them in. My kind of thing you see. Don't have to worry about perspective and shading. It is great. I have uploaded a picture of me with my masterpiece for your inspection.
Let me know what you think, only nice thoughts that is.



Nothing else exciting happened to me today. Worked to earn the money to feed my habit. My crafting habit that is, cann't afford any other kinds
Until next time take care.

No comments: